MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
After you check the Patient Eligibility Criteria, fill out an Application Form and call us (843-470-9088) to make an appointment for an intake interview. Intake interview appointments are available on Mondays from 9-12.
Bring the following information with you to show that you are eligible for services:
• Picture ID (valid driver’s license or SC ID preferred)
VERIFICATION OF CURRENT RESIDENCE
• Should be shown on picture ID; otherwise current utility bill or official correspondence must show current address.
WRITTEN VERIFICATION OF CURRENT INCOME FOR ALL PERSONS RESIDING IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD
Please bring all that are applicable to you.
• One month of recent pay stubs (consecutive pay stubs dated within last 45 days)
• Food stamp information/print-out (with $ amount and date)
• Current Social Security benefit eligibility letter
• Other entitlement eligibility letter (e.g. disability, TANF, child support)
• Most recent tax return, including Schedule C for self-employed person
• Pension records
• Housing authority benefit letter
• Proof of any other form of income
Please bring all your current medications with you to the intake interview.
After completing your intake interview and qualifying for services, we will give you an order for laboratory tests, to be done at Beaufort Memorial Hospital (without cost to you), and you may schedule your first visit with a Clinic provider (doctor or nurse practitioner).
Please have all laboratory work completed before your first appointment with a Clinic provider.